Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back from outer space!

Howdy howdy from my humble kitchen in Cebu! It has been far too long since I have been on here and blogged about anything, food or otherwise! A lot of stuff has been going on but thanks be to God all is well and I can get back to the cooking that I love! 
When I started this I was going through a couple of cookbooks but now that I am super blessed and have an iPod I have access to so so soooo many cooking apps. I really enjoy being able to view blogs and apps that have a reviews section! So what I will be doing is I will just pic a recipe from any form of cookbook and make it so (grin). I am notorious though for throwing my own twist into all the recipes I do. Just how I roll! 
Please feel free to comment or, if you feel so inclined, try them out yourself and tell me what you think. 
Happy cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment