Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shopping :)

Alright so today right before I left the office to get the groceries for this week I sat down with both the cookbooks and had a short talk...yes I was talking to them...or rather reading them out loud :D Anyway, I was reading them out loud and writing down alllll the ingredients that I needed to get. It turned out to be a rather long list of groceries so I thought to myself , "ooooh Joy this shall be an interesting little adventure carrying all these groceries home by myself". It was just about that time that my wonderful cousin Ronnie asked if he could go with me :) Definitely a blessing to have wonderful helpful family members. Well we left and got straight to it. Before the grocery I had a couple other things to get but that didn't take that long to do. We got to the FIRST grocery store (yes I had to go to two, thankfully the mall I was in just so happened to have two :D) and I pulled out my list and got started. When I made my list I made the mistake of not organizing it to where the veggies were all together and the meats were together. Mistake just FYI :P I made many trips back to aisles that I had already gone to :P When I had finally gone through the store and found all the items I could I quickly made my way to the lines and was surprised how fast it went. Hardly anyone was there. Thankfully I was out of there quickly because I didn't have a bunch of time considering the mall closes at 9. So I flew (and by flew I mean I speed walked) my way down to the other grocery and found the rest...or should I say most of the rest of the items on my list :P I once again made several trips back and forth in that grocery store. I definitely learned that I need to kinda organize a bit better next trip to the grocery :P I had a lot of fun though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment