Thursday, October 28, 2010

Change in Recipe list for the Week :D

So I mentioned in my post about shopping that I didn't get all the ingredients for my list this week.Well one of those said ingredients just so happened to be for my Carmel Rolls recipe. So I have decided on just plain ole Cinnamon Rolls :D Yay :D We shall see how they turn out :) Also! My dear sweet mother gave me a wonderful idea. I am going to start rating my "attempts" in the blog posts for each one :) I shall rate them as follows:
1-EWWWWWW! Never will I EVER try that again
2-Yucky! you would have to pay me to make that again
3-Eh, could be better. I would consider making it again
4-Its ok. Sure I could make it again
5-Yummy! Oooo! Definitely going to make that again!
and the occasional 6-FANTABULOUS :D I gotta make this once a week!
My first attempt, Cheeseburger soup, would be between a 4 and 5 :) I would like to make a variation of it with either noodles ooooor potatoes :D But it was still really good :) Anyway, tonight I am going to make the Cinnamon Rolls so check back tomorrow to see how it went :)
Happy eating! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment