Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inspired :D

Howdy! 
So in case you haven't noticed from the background of my blog this is a cooooooking blog! I was inspired to try my hand at this after watching the movie "Julie & Julia" with Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. Although I am not as ambitious as Amy Adam's character :) Her character Julie went through Julia Child's cookbook. She did 1 recipe a day :P I started out thinking I could do exactly that but after much consideration I came to the realization that it wouldn't be possible. So I decided to try something a little easier. I decided to try out 3 different recipes a week and we will see how it goes. I will decide at the beginning of the week on the 3 recipes. I plan on including in my blog stuff I do in my regular life as well so we it might prove to be something interesting indeed. My goal of this blog is to encourage people to try something new! So please bear with me as I get a hang of all this cooking/blogging thing :) 
Happy reading....and cooking of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment