Monday, March 4, 2013

Let's take a break for a moment!

Hello everyone! So I know that this is a food blog but guess who else has a blog??? My fabulous sister Rachael! She does amazing nail art! Super elegant and beautiful nail art! Her blog is called "The Nailinator"! Clever! You should check it out here!
Well this week she joined a nail art challenge on Facebook :) Everyone needs to see this manicure! It has a super elegant Navajoe/tribal vibe. Take a look right here. If you just so happen to like the nails, like the picture too! It is a challenge after all :D!
Go vote! :)

I took a break this week from cooking so far because we have been so busy! Please bear with me. I promise I will cook and post this week sometime!
Happy Eating!
Amy



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support Amy. You are sweeter than a chocolate chip cookie. ;)

    ReplyDelete