Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 1!!!!

Alrighty,
So before I reveal what 3 recipes I am going to do this week I am going to let you know what cookbook(s) I am going to use. I am going to be using 2 cookbooks:) The main one is by Diane Roupe called "The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook."(TBRCC)

I get tickled when I read the front cover and it says "Timeless Recipes and Foolproof Cooking Basics" . When I see the foolproof part I laugh to myself and say "We shall see". :D

Anyway this week I am taking 2 of the 3 recipes out of this one and the second cookbook is called  "The Everything Quick Meals Cookbook" (TEQMC) by Barbara Doyen. 


I decided to add this one into the "mix", so to speak, because it had sooo many yummy sounding recipes in it that I couldn't resist :) 

Okay down to business :D I decided on a soup, a main course, and a desert.
I am going to start with a recipe out of "TEQMC". It is the soup dish called "Cheeseburger Soup". Right off the bat it sounds AMAZING so I just had to put that on my list for this week. 

The way I picked the next one is very unorganized :D I chose "Chicken Ala King". I decided it was going to be chicken but there were so many choices so I read out several choices to my 2 sisters (Rachael and Sara) and the both chimed in at the same time saying "Ooooo Chicken Ala King!" Thus I chose Chicken Ala King :D 

Then for the last one, the desert, is called Carmel Rolls. It sounds, annnnd looks, so fabulously delicious. 
So I hope that I can find a way to make all this interesting and fun! 
I look forward to what this foodblog could turn out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment