Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheeseburger Soup!


Okie dokie I have done the first recipe :D SOUP! :)
Alright so what this wonderful soup has in it is as follows :)
Celery, Onions, Green Bell Pepper, Ground Beef, Beef Bouillon Cubes, Flour,  Milk, annnnd of course it wouldn't be Cheeseburger Soup without the CHEESE! :D
Ok so here is how it works. You chop up the Celery, Green Bell peppers, and onions. So I cut up the Celery...No problem :) Cut up the Bell Peppers...also noooo problem. Then I cut up the Onions...biiig problem. Me and onions..are not friends, never have been and probably never will be :P. I started cutting them and though, "piece of cake", and then it happened...the burning started and the tears began to flow! lol. Anyway, after washing my eyes out about 4 times and wiping away the smeared mascara that I put on earlier in the day. I FIIIINALLY got them all chopped up and in the pan I put the peppers and the celery :) The I got to use something I honestly thought I would never use :) OLIVE OIL! :D I put the oil in with the veggies and sauteed them :) Then I added the meat and browned it. Then I added the bouillon cube and the flour :) I thought it was pretty cool how much thicker it got after the flour was added :) I then added the milk :)  4 cuuups of milk :) hehe insane. Anyway then I grated cheese :) Cheddar to be exact and looots of it :) Ok then I stirred and stirred and stirred annnnd stirred :) then it was done :P 30 minutes! Whoop for quick meals. It was interesting when I was stirring it though. It was like stirring pudding but different lol. :P Ok so I dipped it up and my victims were, drum roll please! *dum dum dum dum duuuum* Sara and Ronnie :D And according to them it was pretty good :D  So that was definitely a successful first try :D hehe :) Yay! I am so very excited :) My next try shall be Chicken Ala King :D Yay! Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment